FaceBoard is a professional and individual photo shoot but it’s also a project about our lives, come and discover it!
FaceBoard has been so far an incredible journey having had the pleasure and responsibility to shoot with hundreds of people in different countries and from different cultures. Each participant received a great set of portraits in exchange for their life lesson (for more on this, please refer to the Frequently Asked Question page) . It’s been mostly individual photo shoots in the area of The Hague and Scheveningen, when possible outside, sometimes in the studio. A few times we have also organized public photo shoots events abroad thanks to amazing people who helped with the setup and promotion.
Through FaceBoard we encourage a small donation (starting with 5 Euro) going straight to a charity organization: every year we try to sponsor a different cause mostly having todo with local and social missions in The Hague. In 2018, however, we could only start FaceBoard in the middle of the summer and did not yet select an organization to sponsor, if you know of some great and local organization in the area of The Hague, make yourself known and we’ll evaluate it.
Who are we looking for
– Extrovert and playful attitude towards the camera
– Ability to understand directions in English
What we offer
– 1/2 hour to 1 hour outdoor photo shoot in Scheveningen or Den Haag
– 10 or more high resolution, post processed digital images
To fix your appointment, please send me an e-mail:
– The photo shoot is performed in public places at agreed time and location
– An indoor studio is also available in case of bad weather or personal preference
– We do not provide make-up & stylist: feel free to experiment and if unsure we can help you decide
– This offer is intended for adults (above 18) and requires signing a standard model release form
– It is an artistic project linked to our Europe wide FaceBoard initiative. Come to discover it, it’s fun!
More about the author here